Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Romsey, Hampshire

I think I detected a hint of frustration in Beryl's voice today. In the main her directions from Gatwick (where we picked up the car yesterday) to our B&B near Romsey, Hampshire, were clear and accurate. Today, however, I think that she was troubled by our reckless determination to drive across fields to reach our B&B. It was, in fact a perfectly serviceable track but, hey, what does a SatNav know about tracks?

This aside Sylvia likes Beryl, and is happy to have her and her screen join us on journeys.

This is our B&B - Woodpeckers. Very comfy, with a delicious breakfast.



Romsey is small but beautifully formed. It has a rather old abby, and a pleasant town centre. We liked it.



1 comment:

Gordon said...

You are two lucky ducks,seeing all those lovely places.I love Beryl,could I please have one to go to Roselands,so that Gordon can tell me what to do!love mum.